The School Uniform comprises:
- School shoes should be preferably black, with low heels and backs (not trainers).
- Sensible summer sandals with back heel supports (no flip flops or crocs)!
- White Polo shirt, black or grey trousers/skirts,
- Maroon sweatshirts (crew neck) or cardigan with school logo
- Red and white small check dresses in summer
Children also require P.E. kit comprising:
- White t-shirt, dark shorts, plimsolls or training shoes in a named bag.
- Leotards may also be worn for gymnastics.
- Children wishing to play football require appropriate kit from Year 3.
- Tracksuits are strongly recommended for all children, especially during the winter months.
Swimming kit, including a hat, will be needed in the summer term.
For safety reasons children are asked to remove all items of jewellery in all P.E. lessons.
School uniform can be purchased from:
The Old Rock Factory
Dorset, DT4 8NW
Tel: 01305 760804
Dorset Embroidery & Printwear Ltd,
Unit 4 McKay Close,
Weymouth, DT4 9DN
Tel: 01305 750292
Parents are urged to label all their child’s possessions. Should items become lost the school has a lost property box which can be viewed by contacting the school office.
Free school meal entitlement also entitles your child to access the school uniform grant. This is a £40 uniform voucher given per child every year. For more information please see Mrs Mintern or Mrs Legg in the school office.